Dont throw those hospital tubs away! If you’re just home from the hospital with a new baby and all the stuff they send you home with, you might want to just get rid of extra clutter by throwing away that hospital tub – that’s what I did with my first baby. But before the twins were born, a friend and fellow twin mom shared a great idea for those hospital tubs and I’ve found other ways I use them too.
So here you go, my top 5 ways to use hospital tubs:
1. Keep one by the kitchen sink to stack up the dirty bottles that are waiting to be cleaned.
2. Set a clean kitchen hand towel in one and put the bottles inside after they’ve been cleaned and are still wet. It becomes your bottle drying rack and clean bottle storage.
3. Keep baby socks and/or shoes together on a closet shelf or in a dresser drawer. It’s great for containing all those small things.
4. Use one under the bathroom cabinet to hold small items like bottles of lotion, etc. that you don’t want to be just loose under the sink.
5. Keep one in the car at all times in case a kid gets sick. I’ve actually tossed one into the back seat of the minivan while I was driving and avoided having to clean up throw up from my car.
Now, you just might need another baby or hospital stay to get some more of those free tubs 😉
Do you have any of these hospital tubs laying around? How do you use them?