I’m a little crazy, I know, but cheeseball is my absolute favorite part of the holidays. I’m a bit of a cheeseball snob though. This is the recipe I grew up with, and the only one I absolutely love. I have never seen anyone make this cheeseball before, so if you want to make something different this year, give it a try. I hope you’ll love it as much as I do!
Write a review
- 2 - 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 bottle of Kraft Old English cheese
- 3/4 oz blue cheese
- onion powder, optional
- garlic powder, optional
- Serve with crackers
- dried parsley
- Mix together cream cheese, Old English cheese, and blue cheese. Add a smidge of onion powder and garlic powder, if desired.
- Get a portion of saran wrap ready to wrap it in if not serving right away.
- Pour a good amount of parsley onto a plate.
- Wet your hands and then use them to shape cheese mixture into a flat, round disc.
- Put cheeseball on plate of parsley and "roll" around to completely cover with parsley.
- Wrap cheeseball in saran wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- * Kraft Old English cheese is a processed cheese in a small glass jar. It can usually be found by the Velveeta or Cheese Whiz products.
Kim At Home http://www.kimathome.com/
Leave a Reply