Frozen yogurt pie . . . a perfect and simple summer dessert – just 4 ingredients and, aside from freezing time, takes only about 5 minutes to whip up! My kids claim it’s one of the “best things ever” and my husband and I love it, too. But what’s crazy is that it is one of the simplest things to make. I grew up loving this treat when my mom made it and I’m sure my kids will love making it for their own kids when they’re all grown up. Thanks, Mom, for passing down this great frozen yogurt pie!
Frozen Yogurt Pie
A cold, refreshing treat that's perfect for summer but can be enjoyed year round.
Write a review
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 Tbs butter or margarine
- 10 oz cool whip
- 6 oz raspberry yogurt (or any flavor you choose!)
- Melt the butter and combine with graham cracker crumbs. Press them into a pie pan to form a graham cracker crust.
- Fold together the cool whip and yogurt then spoon into the crust.
- Put it in the freezer until frozen, about 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer 5 to 10 minutes before serving to make cutting easier.
- Raspberry yogurt is great with this, but try your favorite yogurt flavor - you really can't go wrong. We also liked orange yogurt and the kids want to try peach yogurt next.
Kim At Home http://www.kimathome.com/
Leave a Reply