Make some thing fun and sweet for snacking or gifting: Lemon White Chocolate Popcorn.
Lemon White Chocolate Popcorn
Write a review
- About 20 cups of popcorn, lightly salted
- 12 oz almond bark
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- lemonheads candies, crushed
- Spread out about 20 cups of popped popcorn on a couple cookie sheets. Lightly salt.
- Melt almond bark over low heat, stirring frequently. When melted, remove from heat and add lemon extract.
- Drizzle melted almond bark over popcorn and immediately sprinkle with crushed lemonheads.
- Double your amounts of almond bark and lemon extract if you want a higher "chocolate" to popcorn ratio. Either way is delicious!
Kim At Home https://www.kimathome.com/