I love a good chocolate popcorn and this is something I threw together for an event that I needed to take popcorn to. I thought it would be fun for the holidays. Enjoy!
Peppermint Bark Popcorn
Great for the holidays . . . or anytime, if you love peppermint as much as I do!
Write a review
- 20ish cups of popped popcorn
- 12 oz almond bark
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 3.5 oz dark chocolate bar
- peppermint candies
- Put parchment paper on two large cookie sheets and spread out your freshly popped popcorn on them. Lightly salt the popcorn.
- Crush peppermint candies and set aside.
- Melt almond bark in saucepan over medium low heat, stirring frequently. Stir in peppermint extract after completely melted and remove from heat.
- At the same time, melt dark chocolate in a separate saucepan over medium low heat, removing when melted.
- Drizzle almond bark over the top of the popcorn.
- Drizzle dark chocolate over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies on top.
- Let set until chocolate and almond bark have hardened.
- You can increase almond bark, peppermint extract, and dark chocolate proportionally if you want a higher chocolate per popcorn ratio!
Kim At Home https://www.kimathome.com/